February 21, 2013

Bestfriend.


When we first talked to each other, I knew we would always be friends. Our friendship has kept on growing, and I'll be here for you my girls to the end. You girls will listen if i have problem and help dry the tears from my face. Take away my sorrow and put happiness in its place. We can't forget the fun we've had. Laughing till our faces turn blue. Talking of things only we find funny. People think we're insane, if they only knew! I guess this is my way of saying thanks for catching me when I fall. Thanks once again for being such good friends and being here with me through it all.



5 is better than nothing. Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking. We're always together, we're one of a kind, 3 words describe us 'partners in crime' Hehee love you the queens♥ wish us best of luck, best of joy, best of prosperity, best of happiness and every best of 2014 ahead. Xoxo~







No comments:

Post a Comment