October 5, 2012

Dear October




I just realized that I love roses so much.
Hai, Happy October everyone. I hope this month will be a better and meaningful month for me. Hoping October's will be better than September's. Like everyone else, I have my own October wishes. But let's just it keep between me and Allah. It's been a very hard journey for me. Deep inside my heart, I hope all my wishes comes true. Ameen Ya Allah. But, I believe everything happens for a  reason. I trust in Allah. Keep reminding that Allah is the best planner. Yes, He is the best. Sometimes not everything can be describe by words and sometimes not all words can describe by situation. So I choose to remain silent because for me its hard to describe anything. With prayer everything will be easier. InshaAllah. Everything happens had been predetermined by Allah, we have to accept it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment