September 16, 2012

Experience and dream


Assalamualaikum. Well, it's been for a long time i didin't update my blog. So.......this is my experience about this Eid'ul Fitri. Raya dalam keadaan sakit. Sakit mata. First sakit mata sebab kena gigit dengan 'chali' binatang yang boleh buat orang perempuan naik gila. Binatang tu kalau dia gigit boleh lekat parut petah lagi dekat muka. Memang tak senang duduk ah heheh. Alhamdulillah everything was turn back to normal. Orang datang beraya bukannya puji baju raya cantik tapi "eh mata kena apa anis?" tapi takpa ah fofular sikit en hari raya tu till my parents friends asked about my eyes. Hihih.



Oh, do you have dreams? I mean anything. Dream about your future, love and so on. Its wonderful right? Yes it is. So whats your dream? I am a normal person who loves to dream. My dreams is to be a good daughter so they will proud to have me as their daughther. I want to travel around the world. I want to see His creation so that I will always grateful, thankful and yah for sure I will never stop thank you to Him for everything that He gave. I also hope that my unknown future husband is 'soleh', rich, handsome, polite and respect his mother very much. Im sure girls out there want the same. Em yah I also want to become a good wife and a mother to my 2 sons and 2 daughters, so I would have pairs. InshaAllah. I want to have a house with a swimming pool,  garden filled with flowers, a beautifully decorated home with pink roses wallpapers and a happy family ever after. InshaAllah. Amin Ya Allah. 



It is not wrong to keep and have a dream. Cause in the end, the matters is you. It's is your life, your choice. It's up to you. Eveything is in yourself.  Like my parents always told me "If you try you will success, and remember Allah will help who wants to try'  Have faith, believe in your dreams. Put some effort. Keep on praying, praying, praying. If Allah will, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment