May 31, 2012

Characteristics of my future spouse?




Characteristics of a future spouse? Although it is impossible to foretell what is going to happen in the future, there are some areas in which we can lay the foundation for happiness. A good example is a marriage. In this spite of this, i believe that since Allah commanded us go by two's, male and female. I have faith that i will meet someone who is dependable, honest and fun. The first quality that Iwould look for is definitely dependability. If I were to share my life with a person, i woul1d definitely want to be sure that he is a trustworthy man whom i can always rely on. If he were irresponsible, it would be near impossible to try to build a life together. It is also imperative that my future husband is a honest man, honesty is especially vital in a relationship because both parties must be sure that they can be trusted. Imagine a situation where both parties are suspicious of each other and are constantly trying to spy on the other person, it would be a miserable relationship!! By nature, I am a happy go lucky person who enjoys a good laugh once a while. If I have to spend the rest of my life with a man who finds it difficult to see the fun in life, then I would feel like a bird in an extremely small cage being unable to unfurl my wing to fly. When I think of my future husband, I think of someone with a good sense of humor and a ready laugh. It will be someone who would see the bright side matters instead of getting unnecessarily bogged down by problems. So I just hope that Allah will give the best future spouse for me. I  really hope that. Amin :')











Salam  Sayang 
Anis



No comments:

Post a Comment